Sensors and target wheels
This sensor is used for engine synchronization. It participates in important functions such as:
- VVT (variable valve timing) closed-loop control, allowing the engine management system to reduce emissions
- Back up for crank sensors
- Optimization of engine performance.
It is placed on the engine cam cover, reading the cam trigger wheel located on the camshaft.
Download the product sheet
- Twisted independent mounting
- Rare-earth-free device
- Open collector output
- Highly customizable standard design (highly flexible end-of-line TPO programming for maximum transparency)
- Outer diameter: 12mm
- Total length: 42mm
- True zero speed detection
- Full EMC compliance.